Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Wednesday

 I am sorry everyone is sick.  None of us have it right now.  Today was a rough day at school which some hard kids but it is fine.  Tomorrow will be better and it is a short day.  Oliver slipped in the ice at school and had a scratch on his face but he said it doesn't hurt.  After school me, Isaac and Ruth went grocery shopping and then we picked up Oliver.  Isaac made dinner tonight which was really nice of him.  For activity days the boys and girls went and toured a chocolate factory.  Ruth was extra excited and skipped tumbling so she could go.  Isaac did feel like going to young men's so he stayed home.  Casey had a online grotto meeting after activity days and I went to exercise class.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...