Friday, March 1, 2024

Friday

 I am sorry Luna is sick.  I am glad you can work from home.  I hope you feel better Mom.  Today was really nice.  Isaac had school and Casey had work but me and the little kids had it off.  We went to parent teacher conference and they are doing really well.  I am proud of them.  Everything was really positive.  Ruth had a playdate with Emily and Oliver stayed with them.  They came home and had lunch and Ruth had another play date with another friend.  I sewed and made a towel for the kitchen.  Isaac had a tab meeting so we went with him and got new books from the library.  Isaac also had dungeons and dragons tonight and had a fun time.  We baked and Oliver cut up a pineapple which he was really excited about.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...