Saturday, March 2, 2024

Saturday

 What exercise classes have you gone to last week?  That fun.  I like yoga and it is harder than it seems.  I went to exercise class this morning and it was high.  I made some fabric carrots and they are so cute.  We went and got a present for Ruth's friend and then she went to her birthday party this afternoon.  We had a big thunderstorm come through and it was pretty impressive.  It hailed and snowed.  Isaac made some salsa and it tasted really good.We went and saw the second dune this evening.  It was pretty good.  We all liked it but it was long.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...