Saturday, March 2, 2024

Saturday

 Robin called and asked us to watch Luna while they helped teri take stuff to the dump. We left early to miss the storm. Luna still didnt feel great but she wasn't staying in the house. So we went to cabelas and Walmart and then came back home and she took a nap in karens arms. Robin bought panda for lunch and then we ran to Costco. We didn't make it home before the storm started but it wasnt bad. we got about 3 inches. me and Karen shoveled and it was just heavy slush. Rachel I hope you aren't buried in snow. However your kids do love the snow. Robin I am glad Luna is a little better. Her throat still hurts when she eats. Have a nice Sunday. If the weather isn't bad me and Karen are going to try yoga. Love mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...