Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Tuesday

Luna woke up at 2 and didn't go back down till 3 so I was tired all day. On of our vendors in SLC wanted to give us a tour of their presses. So a few of us drove up and they took us out for lunch. We went to the pub that is across from the spaghetti factory in trolley square. It was pricey but really good. The French onion soup was yummy. Then by the time we got home the day was almost over. So I just worked on what I could. Luna was grumpy tonight. I don't think she felt very good. I am starting to get congested so I'm taking everything under the moon to try and avoid it getting bad

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...