I had a really bad headache last night. I felt the storm come in. I just took it easy today. We watch the star wars movies. Karen bought Cafe Rio for dinner. It rained all day here. Rachel way to try on jobs. You will find one. We have a quiet weekend. They did take the toilet that we replaced. That is nice. We still haven't caught the mouse. Karen found where they are doing a free shredding on May 11. I am going to get all the papers ready to go. Love mom
Friday, April 26, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
Dad didnt sleep well last night so he slept in. I did also. He stayed home and I went and saw kay. She is doing about the same. Jen came an...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment