Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Tuesday

 Today was good. Work was busier.  I substituted in esl so he could proctor in Oliver's class.  The kids were cute.  I had a couple of tests in the lab also.  We rode bikes to school and that was great, I love it.  I had a meeting after school with the company that make the curriculum so Oliver rode his bike home from after school.  They said it was an open house but it was not, it was an hour meeting.  Ruth had soccer practice so I was a little late taking her but it is fine.  Isaac didn't feel well so he stayed home from school.  He said he slept most of the day and is feeling better.  He made cheese cake this afternoon.  I went to exercise class and we did a spin class and lifted weights.  Casey went running when I got home.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...