Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Wednesday

 We rode our bikes to school which is fun.  Ruth is getting faster.  Work is slow which is fine.  I had applied to some freelance jobs and some messaged me when I was at work and I had to wait until I job home to do some things which is fine. I am pretty sure a couple are scams.  This evening was super busy.  Ruth had a soccer game and she played really well.  Then she had tumbling right after.  Casey and Oliver had activity days and they fixed bikes with the boys.  Isaac had young men's and they made hamburgers.  Ron brought over some noodles which was nice.  I went to exercise class and Casey picked up the kids from their activities.  Exercise class was high which is so fun.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...