Monday, April 22, 2024

Monday

 Dad helped me this morning clean my windshield. It was covered in bugs from legacy highway. It was weird because my auto windshield wipers came on. They smeared the bugs. I went grocery shopping. It was crowded. We had lunch and then went to all a dollar. They had a lot of fun stuff for teacher appreciation gifts. I scored. We worked in the back yard and moved the flower bed by the cement to the garden. We are meeting the gumm gang for lunch tomorrow. It was so cute. Isaac called me. He said he was in a predicament. His dad was late picking him up. It made my day. I hope Luna woke up a little bit. It is fun when they  cuddle. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...