Thursday, April 25, 2024

Thursday

 Today was good.  Work went pretty well and went fast.  We were out of bread so I went the the store and then picked up Oliver.  The kids had their last piano lessons today.  We probably will pick it back up in the fall or some other instrument.  We warmed up Ron's food for dinner.  It was good but really cheesy.  Isaac went to a tab activity where the did eclipse paintings.  He had a fun time.  I went to exercise class which was upbeat barr.  They have a sounds meter in the back and it kept beeping when she talked to loud.  I have never heard it beep before and it was kind of funny.

Love Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...