Monday, April 22, 2024

Monday

 Today was good.  I worked today.  I can't proctor the test in Oliver's class so the esl teacher if going to do it so I shadowed him a bit today so I can teach his class during the test time.  I had a dentist appointment to clean my teeth.  Everything is great.  The dental hygienist remembers everything about me and is fun to talk to.  Casey was sweet and picked up the kids from school and took Isaac to violin lessons.  Their was mix up about picking him up and he called Mom which was cute.  He made home and isn't too scarred.  Casey made dinner which was awesome and he finished leveling out the front yard and it looks amazing.  I went to exercise class and Casey went running.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...