Monday, April 15, 2024

Monday

 I went grocery shopping this morning. I really like going on Monday. We have fresh fruits and veggies all week. We mailed our taxes and then went to the nursery to get plants. That was a lot of fun. I think we might wait until Thursday to plant them outside.  We put the l brackets on the book cases and I worked on getting books organized. When we go to logan on Wednesday we are going to bring Dads books with us. Karen didn't feel great tonight so we worked on our secret chamber boxes. That was fun. We ran out of super glue so will still need to work on them. The lawn in the back is like 3 feet tall. I am hoping to start mowing that tomorrow. Crazy. We have a yearly skin check tomorrow. That should be fast. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...