Saturday, April 20, 2024

Saturday

 Today was good.  Their wasn't exercise class this morning which is lame.  Ruth had a soccer game.  The boys were asleep so we went and got her a breakfast burrito for breakfast.  The game was really cold but they played really well and did a lot better.  Oliver and Isaac wanted bigger bikes so Casey was working on getting bikes fixed up and switched around.  Me and Isaac were weeding in the front yard and Impulsively we took out the bricks and I spend the rest of the day digging out the dirt so it is level.  I am almost done and I like it.  Oliver was checking the mail all day and his gold chain finally came.  He looks good in it.  Ruth got some painting stuff and she liked that.  When the bikes were all fixed we rode to Lee's and got the kids doughnuts.  It was a lot of fun riding.  Isaac got a flat tire on the way home Casey tried to fix it but they ended up walking the last part home.  We well see you tomorrow.

Love Rachel 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...