Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Tuesday

 Today was good.  Work is still really slow but it is fine.  I made some quizzes and programmed a lot.  I went grocery shopping after school and then picked up Oliver.  Ruth had soccer practice and she had a fun time.  Casey worked late because he had a late meeting.  I went to exercise class anyway and it was fun.  It was a spin class and she was playing older music with a lot of Cake which was awesome.  The neighbors got chicken and the kids found chicken food prints all over the yard today.  It was funny.  Tony sleeps a lot during the day so he probably did bother them.

Love Rachel 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...