Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Tuesday

 I had a productive day as well. We went for our yearly skin check and we look good. We came home and I mowed and weed wacked. It looks so nice. I made chicken tortilla soup for dinner. It is one of my favorites. I was just settling down stairs and a mouse ran by in our kitchen. After screaming we went to walmart to get mouse traps. That will get your adrenaline going. We have a doctors appt in ogden so we are going to drive up to Logan afterwards and watch ruths soccer game and have dinner. We aren't spending the night. We stay up so late we might as well drive home and sleep in. Rachel that is funny about the chickens. You might end up with feral chickens. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...