Sunday, April 14, 2024

Sunday

 We met robins gang at the zoo. It was fun. The polar bear was out and swimming. We left at lunch allergies were bad. Robin said she tried this new place in trolley Square so we went there. It was really good. The Deseret pub. We came home and I fell sound asleep. We were going to put the secret of chambers containers together but we didn't have all the stuff we needed. Karen ordered it on Amazon. I ordered me some.shoes on Amazon. My shoes are killing my feet. I hope they are good. Rachel I am glad you got a.quiet day. The weather is suppose to turn raining. Have a nice day. We have to go mail our taxes tomorrow. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...