Saturday, April 20, 2024

Saturday

 I know this sounds impossible but me and Luna slept until 11 this morning. I thought she would be up and going by 7. We went to fujis for lunch and then we went to the mall to run. We hooked up with Robin and jeramy at Handel's. We went to the nursery afterwards and got Robin some strawberries. We went to the place by Harley Davidson and had sliders for dinner. They tasted so good. I ate mine  half of karens.and half of dad's. We came home and replaced the toilet downstairs. There was hardly any wax in it. We are hoping that helps with the smell. We haven't caught the mouse yet. I am setting big traps out tomorrow. I didn t want them around with Luna. I am going to lagoon tomorrow with the Andersons. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...