Friday, May 10, 2024

Friday

Today was stressful. At 11:30 our managers brought us in a meeting and said go to lunch and don't come back for the rest of the day. They were doing a company wide layoff and didn't want it to be awkward for people that were leaving. I picked up Luna and went home. So they sent an email at 12 saying the layoffs we coming with in the hour and to wait for the emails. So for an hour I constantly refreshed my email. I luckily am not laid off and still have a job. I looked it up in the news they laid off 7 percent of the people around 200+. So I was lucky. It made for a stressful day though and I feel bad for everyone that now does not have a job. The Grovers oldest daughter Abby was the lead in a play so we went and saw her. Luna did terrible so I ran outside with her in the hallway for most of it..

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...