Saturday, May 11, 2024

Saturday

 We saw the North light last night.  The kids and Casey stayed up later than me though.  I went to exercise class this morning and then sewed until everyone got up.  Ruth had her last soccer game so me and her rode our bikes to it.  It was fun.  The boys mowed our and Andy's yard.  We cleaned the house when I got home.  Then we needed a new sprinkler head in the front yard for the dry corner so we dug a trench and put on in.  It is really nice.  We also got a new bush for the front yard for mother's day.  We were going to stain the deck but it got too late.  We are headed out to see the northern lights again.

Love Rachel 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...