Happy anniversary. Congratulations. We had a quiet day today. I did make it to the grocery store and then we just kind of took it easy. We are going to Logan tomorrow for teacher appreciation day. I hope it turns out well. We are doing ruths class tomorrow and Oliver's class on Friday. By Sunday it us suppose to.be upper 70s go figure that one out. It was.so snowy yesterday. We sure had a nice weekend. I miss the kids. Love you all mom
Monday, May 6, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment