Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Wednesday

 Today was good.  It just more testing.  They have been having snacks in the break room all week for teacher appreciation and today they had a soda bar.  They put coffee creamer in soda and it was pretty good.  Ruth went on a field trip to a farm and she had a fun time and was so happy.  Isaac made dinner which was really nice of him.  Casey and Oliver went to activity days and they had a pilot show then a plane and they had a lot of fun.  Ruth had a soccer game and it was so cold and rainy.  I need to finish my book group book for tomorrow so I read it during the game.  Isaac had young men's but no one was home to take him so he rode his bike but Casey drove and picked him up because of the rain.  I went to exercise class and it was high.  We are watching Oliver the cat so I go over a couple times and check on him.

Love Rachel 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...