Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Tuesday

 We had a nice day today. We drove to Logan for a class party. I was worried I didn't plan fun stuff but the kids seemed to have fun and we even ran over time so that always is good. The weather was crazy all day. It was a blizzard and then sunny and then hail. We went to Pepperidge farm after the party and then took everyone to dinner. We are going to do olivers party on Friday. His class is bigger so I hope it goes OK. I don't have a lot of help and I was talking about that and Ruth was so cute. She said she would come in and help me. Everyone have a nice hump day. Dad was kind of off all day and when he came home he hadn't taken his pills for the day. I felt bad for him. He said he deserves a codeine tonight and I agree with him on that one. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...