Friday, May 10, 2024

Friday

 Robin, that is awful and what a horrible way to handle things.  I would rather they just told me.  I am glad you still have a job.  That sounds so stressful.  Thanks for helping us with outfits for the photographs.  I think they all will look nice.  We had a good day with Mom and Dad.  Thank you so much for coming up, I really appreciate it.  We went to a Star wars party after dinner.  Isaac volunteered and he did a good job.  It was a really fun event and we stayed the whole time.  They had telescopes set up in the back and we looked at the moon mostly.  We are staying up to watch the Aurora borealis.  The kids are super excited.

Love Rachel 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...