Sunday, June 30, 2024

Sun

Yesterday we met up with the gang and went to South Town mall. Then I had a work party with my team. It was good we just had a BBQ and played a game. But I'm glad it was over. I'm requesting a job audit to review my current title and pay. After the party I sent the email to get it off my brain.

Then we ran to Jeramys mom to try and fix her chair. Today Luna was wild and I was so tired. But we made it out alive. We made more squishy toys. It was fun. Then we went to the park but it was so hot we went to a car wash and cleaned my car. Then we picked up little ceasers. Luna didn't take a nap so she went down early.

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

4th of July

 That sounds like a fun day.  I feel bad we didn't spend the night with Luna.  Today was good.  I got up early and went to exercise clas...