We had a fun day robins crew came over and we BBQ hamburgers. We drove out to Tooele to get some beef jerky. Luna wanted to spend the night and I had gotten her some pj's just in case. She kept sitting on the porch waiting for the Anderson gang. Robin has tomorrow off so we are taking Luna home and going to the curiosity museum. Rachel I hope your 4th was magical. Love mom
Thursday, July 4, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
I had a good day. I worked outside. I moved all the papers to where i want them to make the garden smaller. I weeded and trimmed the grapes...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment