Friday, July 5, 2024

Friday

 The girls spent the night at our house last night.  They stayed up and watched a movie.  We hung out at the house this morning and that was nice.  We went thrift store shopping.  Oliver found a inflatable battle sticks.  The sleds were so much money I couldn't believe it.  Charlotte found a table she through would be nice in Randy's basement.  Isaac and Casey went home and made baklava.  They didn't finish but are really close.  We stayed at Randy's.  The kids played cute together.  We went and saw the play Into the Woods in Tremonton.  I like the play and we had a good time.  

Love Rachel 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I walked to reams today and got some noodles. It was a nice walk. I dried some more apples and then made lasagna for dinner tomorrow. We me...