Saturday, July 6, 2024

blog fail

Sorry I've been a terrible blogger. On the 4th Jenkins had a doctor's appointment for his vaccinations. we went down to salt lake and had burgers and fireworks. Luna spent the night at moms. Me and Jeramy finished the TV series alone we were behind on. Jenkins woke up in the middle of the night and his back legs kept flopping. So I ordered dog medicine and joint medicine. I think the vaccines messed him up. He kept hopping on one back leg. But I couldn't see anything in his paws. But today he was a lot better. Jeramy worked Friday so I met Mom and Dad at the curiosity museum. It was fun. The missionaries came over and talked most of the night. Then today we picked up Josh and went to Provo. Jeramysmom had red robin gift cards so we took them to get burgers. After we met up with the gang to watch despicable me 4. It was cute. Josh is spending the night so we watched another movie to relax and Luna fell asleep. We are taking Josh home Tomorrow. Luna got a free jump day at airborne with her birthday party. So I might take her tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I walked to reams today and got some noodles. It was a nice walk. I dried some more apples and then made lasagna for dinner tomorrow. We me...