Saturday, July 6, 2024

Saturday

 We had a good day. We went to hobby lobby and walked around. Karen bought rachels birthday present. We came home and then drove to Lehi. Robin and jeramy picked up Josh and they had lunch with jeramys mom and then we met up and went to see despicable me 4. It was a cute movie. Luna slept a little bit on my lap. That was the best part. We went to pizza afterwards and then came home. We started another puzzle. I have been enjoying those. We have a dead spot on the front yard so I brought the hose in front and gave it some water. Rachel those blow up toys are perfect for Oliver. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I walked to reams today and got some noodles. It was a nice walk. I dried some more apples and then made lasagna for dinner tomorrow. We me...