Saturday, July 6, 2024

Saturday

 I got you early and went to exercise class.  Then I went and got new tires on the van.  They said it would take 90 minutes so I waited but it ended up taking three hours.  We went to Randy's house.  Charlotte wanted to buy a table and put it downstairs to play games on.  So me and her took the old couch upstairs and they took it to the dump.  They went to the antique store and bought the table.  It is really nice.  We went to the cruise in parade.  I like watching the old cars.  We went back to Randy's and played uno on the new table.  You guys have been busy.  I hope you have a good Sunday.

Love Rachel 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I walked to reams today and got some noodles. It was a nice walk. I dried some more apples and then made lasagna for dinner tomorrow. We me...