Friday, July 26, 2024

Friday

Yesterday we had our wood class. We didn't get finished but we are close. They will be speakers at the end of the day. Then we went to tacanos and I over ate. I was stuffed. So we just went home and watched a movie. Today we had a massage and the groupon deal had a 50 dollar gift card to a restaurant. So we tried a new Italian place. It was really good. We went and saw Deadpool 3. It was alright. Then we found some free windows to add to our shed. So we drove to Provo and grabbed them and stopped at cold stone on the way home. It's crazy how fast time flies in a day when you don't have to work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...