Sunday, July 21, 2024

Sunday

 We went to early morning church and the kids thought they were going to die.  I wore my reading glass when I played the piano and that really helped.  We wanted to find more caves today so Casey figured out where to go and I did crafts with the kids.  After lunch we went hiking.  We went to four locations but didn't find any caves.  We had a really good time and it was so nice to walk around.  We went about 6 miles and it was really steep.  Andy's flight got delayed until Wednesday because the computers have been down.  Tiffany had a recipe for peach upside-down cake that I made.  It turned out really good.

Love Rachel 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...