Sunday, July 21, 2024

weekend

Friday night Jeramys foster sister from Idaho came into town and stayed at a hotel. So we went up and said hi and let Luna swim in the pool. She did a great job swimming. Then Saturday me and Luna went to salt lake and played. We worked a bit on the shed but didnt get too far. It was so hot. Today we just stayed home and that was nice. A girl at work is pregnant so I gave her Lunas crib and all the baby stuff we are never using again. It was so nice to get rid of it. We have more room now. We also finally got the trampoline tent. Luna calls it her trampoline home. I mowed the lawn tonight and she played all night in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...