Friday, July 26, 2024

Friday

 Luna woke up and decided she wasn't going to Karen's house. She wore her pj's all day. We had a nice ride down. Dad got his stitches out that will help and he also finished his antibiotics which is even better. We got liyyle ceasars for lunch. I know luna likes that. We had naps this afternoon and then had dinner. Me and Rachel took the kids swimming and had a good time. They wanted ice cream and hot chocolate so we went to black bear for dessert Karen and dad went with us. We are all now on a sugar high. We haven't made a major decision on our activity tomorrow but me, Rachel and Karen are doing zumba in the morning. I think Arby's is on the list as well I am so glad you and jeramy are having fun. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...