Monday, July 22, 2024

Monday

 It was housework day for me. It feels so good to get things done. I did finish my sunflower diamond art today also.  I made tater tot casserole for dinner and that was good. We went to visit bobbies little boy. He is one cute kid. I bought him some dinosaurs dad made and he loved them. I am going to mow the lawn in the morning and get ready to party. We are picking Luna up tomorrow. We will leave Wednesday morning for logan. Dad isn't feeling great. He might stay home. We will see how he does. Not much else to report on my end. Those pictures of jeramy made me laugh. I sure could see Luna in some if them. Rachel that pizza looks really good. I hope Oliver the cat shows up. He isn't in the house is he? Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...