Thursday, July 25, 2024

Thursday

 Sorry i have been missing blogging. It seems like it is midnight before I sit down. We have had so much fun. It was fun today to see Luna say me me. She got that from the parade. She did so good at the fireworks. She didn't even act scared at all. We went to Tony Grove today. It took all morning to get organized. We went to old navy and then tea Boba and lunch. Luna needed a life jacket so we stopped at Walmart. They kids have been so cute together. It is just beautiful up there. Luna a did so good on the kayaks. She even figured out how the paddles worked. We went to dinner and then went to Al's. We are headed to salt lake in the morning. Dad gets his stitches out tomorrow afternoon. The Andersons are coming also so the fun will continue. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...