Saturday, July 20, 2024

Saturday

 Casey and Isaac went early to help cook and set up the breakfast.  I went to exercise class and it was fun, we did high and I love it.  We were going to ride our bikes to the breakfast but Ruth had a flat tire so we drove.  It was fun and they had a good turn out.  We went grocery shopping afterwards.  Casey made black beans and rice today and they were really good.  The kids played nerf guns most of the day.  Me and Casey went to free yoga class this afternoon.  It wasn't a hard one and it felt really good.  We are watching all the trolls movies.  We took a break and went to the park and through the ball for Tony.  He got so hot he was laying in the sprinklers.

Love Rachel 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...