Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Happy Birthday Rachel

 Happy Birthday Rachel. I hope you had a great one. My day was busy. I know I say that a lot but today seemed super busy. I had a drawing I was working on and then we had a circuit board that may not be working right so I had to quarantine it and figure out what products we had to hold until the EE determines if that board is the issue. Then I went to a shipping meeting. By that time it was lunch. The afternoon flew by also. Then I stopped at Arby's and picked up dinner for me, mom, and dad. Then I was just lazy the rest of the night. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...