Thursday, July 18, 2024

Thursday

 I got up and went to maverick to see if they had the caffeine drinks that dad likes. I got gas and they did have them. Emergency averted. I went grocery shopping and then we met the gumm gang for lunch. We walked Walmart afterwards. It was nice to just walk around. Dad goes to the dentist tomorrow. His tooth hurts. I bet they pull it. Pam texted me tonight and Bobby's son has cystic fibrosis. It is a genetic lung disease. He is in the hospital for two weeks. They have 5 kids. The three olders ones had to be tested but the baby doesn't have it. I feel bad for them. The shed is looking good. Have a nice Friday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...