Thursday, July 18, 2024

Thursday

 Today was good.  I got up and fed the cat and sewed.  I also went grocery shopping.  When Ruth got up we went to the hobby lobby and got two backs for my quilts.  The fabric was 40 percent off and I used the gift card Karen got me.  Thanks again.  Ruth did her needle punch and she was doing really well at it.  I made a zucchini casserole for lunch.  The boys had friends come over and play they stayed most of the afternoon.  I have been making yo yos and I sewed some together and the y are cute.  They are fun to make.  When they left we went to the library and got new books.  I made it to exercise class.  It was hard but felt good at the end.

Love Rachel 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...