Saturday, July 20, 2024

Saturday

 We had a nice day we worked on the puzzle this morning. It was really hard but it was a wood puzzle and had numbers on the back. We had to use the the numbers to finish the puzzle. It was fun to do. We hooked up with Robin and Luna for lunch and went to joanns to get frames for the diamond art I made for Robin. They didn't have one but karen found one on Amazon and got it for her. We went to the mall and then went home so Luna could see grandpa. He stayed home and rested. I went qith Robin to look for used windows but we couldn't see any. Karen ordered Indian good for dinner and it was good. Rachel I hope your breakfast was fun. There is a fire by the capital and it is so smoky. Have a nice Sunday love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...