Sunday, July 14, 2024

Sunday

 We made it to Bear Lake today and it was so fun.  I love it there.  I got up and played the piano poorly at church.  When everyone got up we headed up to bear lake.  We had leftover food from the cabin that we had to eat there which worked perfectly.  It got really windy at 5 so we left.  They had a Karie Ann's there and Isaac had been wanting to go so we all stopped on the way home.  It tasted really good.  We took showers and went to Randy's.  He ordered a bunch of tacos for dinner.  We are going to watch a movie.  The girls are leaving tomorrow and we are headed down to watch the Lindsey Stirling concert.  We are excited.

Love Rachel 

I didn't take any pictures but we had a fun time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...