Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Tuesday

 Rachels gang stayed the night. They slept in and then for lunch we went to spagetti factory for rachels birthday. It tasted really good. Rachel and Casey went to.logan and the kids stayed with us. We went to Walmart and walked around. I made pot stickers and Ramen soup for dinner. It was a hit. We decided to go to the jump zone at jordan landing. We got there at 7 and that is right when it closes. I never thought it would close that early. We stopped at McDonald's and got a treat. We are going to ogden for a.doctors appt.and getting Rachel. Robin I am glad your audit is over with. That was brave. I am glad Luna it feeling better. Have a nice hump day. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...