Sunday, July 28, 2024

Sunday

 I slept in also and then we went to Costco. We stopped at mcriellys to get some stuff for the car. There was a McDonald's next door. I got a big mac and a coke. I was in heaven.  Rachel's gang came down to pick up Julie's car. I couldn't get a hold of julie and I got stressed but it all worked out. Casey was able to wire around the heating coil. He made it to our house and they decided to take it to Logan. They are driving now. We had salmon and chicken Alfredo for dinner from Costco. It tasted so good. I am glad Luna got some rest. We ran all 5 days. I miss her. I love all the grandkids playing. It was just so much fun. It is going to be hard to get back to the real world. Have a nice last week in July. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...