Friday, August 2, 2024

Friday

 We are going backpacking this weekend up to white pine river.  So I won't blog until Sunday.  We are excited to go.  The kids slept in the morning and I sewed.  I had a gift card from my birthday for chick fila so we went their for lunch and then we grocery shopping.  Isaac has been wanting to make pickles so we did that this afternoon.  It is so hot canning but it was fun to do.  We have to let them sit for two weeks before we eat them.  The boy played in the water outside after that.  We went on a walk this evening and it was a pretty night.  Good luck working on the shed 

Love Rachel 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...