Thursday, August 1, 2024

Thursday

 That isn't the quilt for the fair.  It was just the one I needed to finish and now I can start that one.  I decided to enter a table runner in the cache county Fair so I worked on finishing that up today.  We got up early today and hiked to the wind cave.  It was such a a fun time.  It wasn't crowded, we were the only people their until we started hiking down and a bunch of people were coming up.  The kids did so well and we made it up in a hour.  They loved the cave and we played their for a while.  Tonight was the library closing social.  They had a foam machine.  It was pretty fun and he kids had fun playing.

Love Rachel 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...