Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Wednesday

Today was good nothing wild. Work was busy but nothing too wild. I'm still waiting the job audit. They followed up again and said they are still working on it. So it is what it is. After work Jeramy made fajitas with out jalapenos and green peppers. I just ate the chicken that touched the sauce and it was good. Jeramy ate all the peppers and was sweating and crying all dinner. Lol it was funny. He said our peppers have a kick. We started folding laundry and our room was a mess so I started cleaning it up. It final looks decent.from where it was. I finally put Mom's bead art in a frame Karen got us. It's cute in our kitchen 

Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...