Thursday, August 1, 2024

Thursday

 So I had a mammogram this morning and they were quick. Last year I had an ultrasound after that. I think with all the pictures they took I will do it again this year. My luck. We came home and just hung out. I did work on my diamond art and that was nice. It is a lighthouse. We did go to the gym but dad didn't feel great and karens sugars went low so we just stayed for a little while. Robin I am sorry you had a long week. The milkshakes look good. Rachel I love your quilt. I am assuming that is the one for the fair. It is beautiful. Have fun camping. I wasn't sure when you were leaving. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...