Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Wednesday

 The kids slept in and I finished putting together my quilt.  It took forever to make and I like it.  We went to a concert at the tabernacle.  It was a family that is in our ward and they did an amazing job.  It was such a a amazing concert.  Teri came and sat by us and a lot of people from the ward were their.  We went and got some ice cream at Blue Bird candy after and they had market stalls set up along the street and it was fun to Walmart around them.  We had lunch at a Hawaiian place Ruth had really wanted to go to.  Isaac went and did baptisms.in the Temple and I took the little kids to the library.  They read all the books we got this evening so we will have to go again tomorrow.  Oliver wanted to make potato soup so we got stuff for that and it turned out really good.   I went to exercise class and Casey went running.  Tonight was high and I think it is so fun.  Andy made it back home and the cat stayed close this time which was really nice.  

Love Rachel 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...