Friday, August 23, 2024

Friday

 I had a good day. I got up and dad helped me get all the tree branches to the free dumpsters they had. It was so nice. Dad got a call to come to the lab so he left and I went and weeded in the back yard. It was so nice to be outside. I would work for a bit and then sit on the patio furniture. It was really windy and the storms clouds would come and go. We met Karen at the mall.for dinner and then me and Karen took trax to the baseball game. We lasted for three innings. We came home and got unicorn world tickets for Luna tomorrow. Tell casey to drive safe. It it gets to much he can just do it next week. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...