Monday, August 19, 2024

Monday

Today when I put Luna in the car she said it was stinky. I think something random spilt in the floor mats. So at lunch I bought Lysol wipes and carpet spray. I also bought a car freshener like a tree that smells like vanilla. On the car ride home Luna said Daddy bought me a Christmas tree for my car. Ho ho ho. It made me laugh. Then my downstairs carpet is dry but smells bad too. So I used the same carpet spray as my car and put up another car smelling tree in my room. So I think everything smells good for now. Hopefully once the fragrance cover up I gone it doesn't smell bad again. We also put up two boards on the shed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...